I had my English exam today
Jun. 10th, 2026 06:28 pmThis exam honestly didn't feel like an experience—more like "the Judgement Day" for me.
I've been studying English intensively for literally half of my life, if not more: I started leaning English at school at the age of 6, and by the age of 10, I already had a great tutor and huge motivation to learn. I've been practising Cambridge tests for 7 years or so, leaning from my mistakes all the way through B1 to, finally, C1.
Today was The Day. Cambridge C1 Advanced. The 4 parts I have known since childhood: Reading and Use of English, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
I think I got a passing grade (even though Reading and Use of English Part 4 was unsurprisingly the worst; everyone complains about it). There's nothing more I can do: just wait till the end of July to find out the result.
I've been studying English intensively for literally half of my life, if not more: I started leaning English at school at the age of 6, and by the age of 10, I already had a great tutor and huge motivation to learn. I've been practising Cambridge tests for 7 years or so, leaning from my mistakes all the way through B1 to, finally, C1.
Today was The Day. Cambridge C1 Advanced. The 4 parts I have known since childhood: Reading and Use of English, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
I think I got a passing grade (even though Reading and Use of English Part 4 was unsurprisingly the worst; everyone complains about it). There's nothing more I can do: just wait till the end of July to find out the result.