Elliot/Valerii (
thelostfactor) wrote2026-01-14 07:18 pm
Entry tags:
My Tumblr will be blocked I guess
My Tumblr page might be banned because a group of people (100+) has falsely reported my blog. One person contacted me in DM explaining the situation, and I... I am in shock.
I use Tumblr for nearly 3 years. I met some good people over there. I liked many posts and fandoms.
And that's it. I literally have nothing else positive to say about Tumblr.
Maybe it's a God's sign to finaly delete my account and focus on something more important. I could theoretically email the stuff support and explain everything, but why? I don't care if it gets blocked. I don't care anymore.
Tomorrow we'll see. I hope my mutuals will understand.
I use Tumblr for nearly 3 years. I met some good people over there. I liked many posts and fandoms.
And that's it. I literally have nothing else positive to say about Tumblr.
Maybe it's a God's sign to finaly delete my account and focus on something more important. I could theoretically email the stuff support and explain everything, but why? I don't care if it gets blocked. I don't care anymore.
Tomorrow we'll see. I hope my mutuals will understand.
no subject
I deeply miss the friends that I made on Tumblr, but that's about all that I miss. Deleting it was the right decision, and my mental health has improved tremendously. I hope you find the same peace if you decide to deactivate too. <3
no subject
I think I made the biggest mistake: I responded to this person. They are blocked now.
I cooled down. I think it can really be a scam. Oh... thanks for telling!!!
Lesson learned. 🤝
If this whole thing is actually real, which I doubt, I will leave. If not... I'll definitely become less active.
no subject